♪VTU-FORUM♫
Thanks For Visiting www.VTU-Forum.tk...............

Plz do Register..........N Have FUN!!!!!!!!Smile
♪VTU-FORUM♫
Thanks For Visiting www.VTU-Forum.tk...............

Plz do Register..........N Have FUN!!!!!!!!Smile
♪VTU-FORUM♫
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place To Meet All Rocking Engineering... Students...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To VTU FORUM!!!
Register to access all the resources!!
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 pm

B.E online exam form please help

Go down 
+3
koushik
poppy
abhilashapr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
abhilashapr

B.E online exam form please help Empty
PostSubject: B.E online exam form please help   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Im a regular 3rd SEM B.E student [with no arrear subjects] . I applied for the online exam form, i was not sure about the payment column so i filled no details about the payment. Now im not able to edit or fill it again or take a print out of the applied form . what should i do? im really worried.
please contact and help me as soon as possible.
thank you
Back to top Go down
poppy

PostSubject: U CAN DO THIS TO CHANGE UR EXAM FORM   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:40 pm

well u can CALL the university people . they will re update ur profile ..and thn u can do it again ....................
Back to top Go down
koushik

PostSubject: Re: B.E online exam form please help   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:27 pm

abhilashapr wrote:

Im a regular 3rd SEM B.E student [with no arrear subjects] . I applied for the online exam form, i was not sure about the payment column so i filled no details about the payment. Now im not able to edit or fill it again or take a print out of the applied form . what should i do? im really worried.
please contact and help me as soon as possible.
thank you
Back to top Go down
poppy

PostSubject: hi thr   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:16 am

guyssss.....once u submitted can never be edited by urself... it can be only done with people who have access to the servers......

[/i][/b][i]U CALL UP UNIVERSITY PEOPLE ...THEY WILL FIX UR PROBLEM IN NO TIME ....IF U NEED THE NUMBER ..LEMME KW ... Smile

HOPE UR PROBLEM GETZ FIXED..........GOOD LUCK FOR UR EXAM ..
Back to top Go down
pawan_nk

PostSubject: correction in exam form   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:23 am

sir i have made mistake while submitting online form i.e i have missed 1 subject to tick how can i get it corrected. i have already applied the form but there is no option to edit.
pease help
Back to top Go down
priya7

PostSubject: Re: B.E online exam form please help   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:28 am

Could you please give the number which must be contacted in case of mistakes.
Thank you.

Last edited by priya7 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
priya7

PostSubject: Re: B.E online exam form please help   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 am

poppy wrote:
guyssss.....once u submitted can never be edited by urself... it can be only done with people who have access to the servers......

[/i][/b][i]U CALL UP UNIVERSITY PEOPLE ...THEY WILL FIX UR PROBLEM IN NO TIME ....IF U NEED THE NUMBER ..LEMME KW ... Smile

HOPE UR PROBLEM GETZ FIXED..........GOOD LUCK FOR UR EXAM ..

Could you please give the number which must be contacted in case of mistakes.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
lavanya h

PostSubject: Re: B.E online exam form please help   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:35 am

any1 pls drop a phone number here related to exam form enquiry.... i need to get it updated my profile.... pls phnum soooooooooonnnnnn Smile
Back to top Go down
poppy

PostSubject: VTU EXAM FORM PROBLEM    B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:06 am

VTU PHONE NUMBER WHR U CAN SOLVE UR PROBLEM >>> 08312405464 .

HOPE UR PROBLEM GETS SOLVED..... AND ALL THE BEST FOR UP COMING UNIVERSITY EXAM .... DO WELL ........... AND DO LET ME KNOW IF UR PROBLEM GETS SOLVED...
Back to top Go down
shashankbharadwaj

PostSubject: Re: B.E online exam form please help   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:27 am

I'm 3rd sem mechanical student with usn 1sj09me098 have fillied the form for 06 regulation but was supposed to fill for 10 regulation 3rd sem mechanical subjects.It has recognised me as 5th sem student according to my usn.So is there any way to rectify it...? If ther how can i rectify it...?
Back to top Go down
poppy

PostSubject: EXAM HELP   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:13 pm

U have to call to VTU help line...n thn they will change it to 10 scheme .... here in the number whr u can call ... 08312405464 . call them ..and then they will fix it out..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.E online exam form please help   B.E online exam form please help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B.E online exam form please help
Page 1 of 1